[…] attorney hired to represent cheerleaders who don’t wish to face off against Kountze ISD Some Kountze cheerleaders who want to continue to display Bible banners at high school football games have hired their own attorney because they do not want to be pitted against their school district in what a state representative this week called an effort at “imposing San Francisco liberalism in every community in Texas.”
1) They say “imposing San Francisco liberalism in every community in Texas” like it’s a bad thing. How dare we spread freedom!
2) Freedom of religion, except religions that aren’t mine! Will we still hear from their lawyer if an opposing cheer squad displays Koran banners at high school football games?
3) San Francisco isn’t without its Christian icons - just ask the participants every Easter in the famed “Hunky Jesus” contest in Dolores Park.
4) Can the next euphemism for “gay” be “friend of Dolores Park?” Just because.
Jason’s a good friend of mine, a fun comedian and fabu comedy producer. I’m excited to be in this show as an “also”!
Are you ready for some hot, live stand-up comedian action? Producer/performer Jason Mack brings you Real Live Comedians, a hilarious monthly showcase with some of the funniest talent in the Bay Area! Each show features a unique lineup of comics from national tours and festivals as well as local clubs and events such as SF Sketchfest, Rooster T Feathers, the Punch Line, Cobb’s and more. Our next show is June 19! Featuring Clare O’Kane (SF Punch Line), Bert DiVietri (SF Sketchfest), & Matt Casey (SJ Improv) Also: Jason Mack, Cara Tramontano & TJ Kelsall
Because, when in Rome - or 1906 San Francisco.
What could possibly go wrong?
1) Lil’ Wayne’s show in Concord, CA is selling so poorly it’s on Groupon
2) The link for the Lil’ Wayne show on Groupon is for “Counting Crows and The Wallflowers.”
3) I get to use the word schadenfreude today
4) I will never earn as much money as Lil’ Wayne has earned. However…
5) I will never have to pay as much child support as Lil’ Wayne
The solar system already celebrated the Golden Gate Bridge 75th bday last weekend. Lovely shot!
The solar eclipse over San Francisco
(Source: cadetcrapbag, via seismogenic)